Saturday, July 3, 2010

Spending time with Mom!

We brought my mom back home with us from our weekend trip to Louisiana (last weekend).....and what a fun/full week we had!!  We don't get to see my parents as much as we would like so we valued every single minute together.

Mom and I tried some new recipes and enjoyed cooking together while Jackson and Preston competed for her attention:).  They both truly adore my mother, and I don't ever question why!  She and I took a day to ourselves (thanks to Jason who was at home on vacation) and had lunch together, completed her Christmas shopping, and even took time out to get pedicures.

IMAG0052


We dreaded to see her leave on Friday morning.  Jackson and I spent time after she left talking about what we liked most about her.  It was really a sweet conversation that he initiated.  In his words, "mee maw is the prettiest girl ever".  I would have to agree...inside and out.