We are enjoying this cozy weekend (rainy, cool, and windy).
Friday night there was a full moon so we took the boys out to the DFW airport to watch airplanes take off and land. How fun it was to watch my boys as they pointed, squealed, and opened their jaws wide at these huge modes of transportation fly right over their heads.
Saturday was a rainy day so we stayed indoors for most of the day and watched kiddie movies and played football. I think it is official that they see me and Jason as their "tackle bag", which is lots of fun when I tickle back (aka"tickle-tackle"). I haven't ended up with a black eye yet, but I have previously lost a contact and had a chipped tooth...yikes!
Sunday afternoon we got on our rain boots and rain coats and went puddle splashing! Now Jackson and Preston are dressed in their Dallas Cowboy uniform and ready for the big football game. Sometimes it is nice to take a break from the busyness of going and doing to just be at home and enjoy the togetherness. Precious moments like watching airplanes fly overhead and splashing in puddles remind me of how wonderful my world really is, and all 3 of my boys make it a better place for me!


