Hello to all of our family and friends! I'm finally taking time out to create a blog so all of you can keep track with all that is going on in our lives! I have recently reconnected with many old friends on Facebook with whom I haven't seen or heard from since high school so I will start from scratch with you in mind. For all of you long time friends and family, this avenue will help me keep you all up to date with recent tidbits and photos.
Jason and I were married in December of 1999 and immediately moved to Dallas after he went to work for Microsoft. I went back to school at UTA and completed my Master's degree in Social Work and then soon after went to work at Baylor Medical Center where I made more wonderful friends. I worked there for several years but made the decision to stop working full time for the purpose of being a full-time mom.....and that I am!!
We had our first son, Jackson, on August 4, 2005. Two years later we had our youngest son, Preston, on June 16, 2007. What a blessing it has been to be at home with them since they were born! We stay busy with so many fun activities and the boys keep me running. Jackson turned 4 years old this summer and is a sports maniac! He says baseball is his favorite, but he is also a fan of football, hockey, and basektball. Jackson attends Pre-K at our church's Christian Learning Center. He goes two days per week and really enjoys his teachers and friends there. We are constantly amazed at how much he is learning. Jackson is such an affectionate little man. He likes to give "high fives" (very hard I must say) and is not at all shy or stingy with his hugs. We recently bought a bunk bed for him because he insisted he is now "too big" for the toddler bed and refused to sleep there. Really? Can I just keep my babies in toddler beds always? Oh, how I would love to freeze time for a while and treasure these little moments a little longer. Preston turned 2 years old this summer and tries to do everything his big brother does, which is awesome when it comes to potty training!! He also plays ball all the time, but mainly likes to "read books" and "sing a song". Preston also attends Prestonwood's Christian Learning Center (Mother's Day Out) program one day a week. He and I attend a toddler class at "My Gym" where he enjoys dancing, singing and playing on large jungle gym equipment. That's really our little time together. Preston is working on potty training and has inherited the toddler bed that Jackson "claims" to have outgrown. Preston is such a little talker and loves to snuggle. He remains a "thumb sucker", which is very cute so for now I will enjoy the cuteness of it and invest in braces later in life:).
Jason and I bought a new home in Lewisville, Texas in 2007 after outgrowing our old home in Flower Mound. We chose this area to have a bigger back yard and to be closer to our church, Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas, where we have been members since January of 2000. The boys are also involved in Children's Choir and their AWANA program. The Lord has truly blessed our family and we have the most incredible group of friends to share our lives with. I never cease to be amazed at HIS provision in our lives. I am completely happy and fulfilled with where we are in life. My desire is to treasure every single, priceless moment I have with my husband and boys and live this life to the fullest. Kodak will never be able to capture all of our memories but I'm hoping this blog will help me share just a few of our precious moments with you!


